Minute Taking from a UCC Perspective
Participant Group: All UCC Staff
Facilitator: Aoife Ni Neill, Academic Secretariat
- Recognise the roles and responsibilities of participants at a meeting
- Know more about planning and organising meetings
- Be able to identify approaches for taking minutes
- Consider actions following the meeting
Date: Wednesday 18th October 2023
Time: 11.00 - 12.30
Location: MS Teams
- An excellent workshop. It will help my minute taking and meeting organising, planning and follow through to be more effective - Liz Hales
- It was very informative with lots of pointers to focus on to assist in minute taking. Delivery was excellent!
- It was super from start to finish, the facilitator was magnificent!
- Great to have a presentation from our colleague in Academic Affairs and Governance, gave a great insight into the culture of how things are done.