Participant Group: Interested Mentors & Mentees
Note: One can be a mentee or mentor at ANY stage of their UCC career. Come along to find out more.
Facilitator: Mary Horgan
- Understand what mentoring is and is not
- Clarify the principles of mentoring
- Understand the role of the mentee and mentor
- If interested in progressing, be clear on next steps & forming a mentoring relationship
Dates & Times for 2023/2024:
Now open to book via ESS
- Tuesday 16th January 2024, 10am - 11am, MS Teams
- Tuesday 20th February 2024, 10am - 11am, MS Teams
- Wednesday 10th April 2024, 10am - 11am, MS Teams
- Wednesday 29th May 2024, 10am - 11am, MS Teams
More information available on the Mentoring Webpage.
** Are you a Newly Appointed Staff Member? If yes, your mentor's name will be on your contract. Email them to introduce yourself & advise you are attending a mentoring workshop & will be back in contact on completion of workshop. **
- It's so reassuring to see an organisation supporting new employees. Attending this session will certainly help me to focus in on achieving goals over the next 12 months - Sinéad Creedon
- I think it was very well conducted and effective. It refreshed my thinking on key concepts and approaches to being both a mentee and a mentor.
- Excellent session. It provided clarity on what should be expected from a Mentor and how best to utilise the support and connection.