- HR Information System
- Pay & Benefits
- Performance Management
- Probation & Establishment
- HR Research
- Researcher Careers
- On-Line Sessions for Research Staff
- Post Doc Development Hub
- The Odyssey Programme UCC
- Mentoring for New Research Staff
- Research Orientation
- Senior Research Recruitment
- Hosting Agreements
- Wellbeing & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Garda Vetting
Knowing Yourself and How You Work (MBTI)
Participant Group: All Staff
Facilitator: Mary Horgan
- Consider individual differences & their impact in the workplace
- Learn how your personality influences the way in which you work
- Explore how to appreciate and leverage on our differences for improved team working
- Reflect on strategies for better engagement with team colleagues
The option to do an online MBTI questionnaire and discuss one to one with a qualified practitioner will be available to all participants on completion of the workshop.
Date: Wednesday 30th November
Time: 10.00 - 12.30
Location: MS Teams
- Knowing about other personalities and how they perform will allow me to be aware of other personalities I work with and how we can assist each other via our strengths
- I thought it was great; very interactive with a lot of examples. I will understand better other people and their point of view, as well as myself and my personality dealing with different personalities.
- This was excellent. Fantastic facilitator. One of the best workshops I have been to.
- There was a lot of food for thought. It re-emphasised considering how others respond to situation and not to feel bad about how you yourself react. The time flew and the delivery was great.
- Helps in understanding different behaviors and personalities of my colleagues, students, family and myself. Should be compulsory for everyone!