Knowing Yourself and How You Work (MBTI)
Participant Group: All Staff
Facilitator: Mary Horgan
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Consider individual differences & their impact in the workplace
- Learn how your personality influences the way in which you work
- Explore how to appreciate and leverage on our differences for improved team working
- Reflect on strategies for better engagement with team colleagues
The option to do an online MBTI questionnaire and discuss one to one with a qualified practitioner will be available to all participants on completion of the workshop.
- Excellent training session which I know will benefit me & my team!
- Became more self aware & conscious of others differences & similarities.
- Will definitely recommend this workshop to my colleagues.
- Got a really good understanding that there is no 'right' or 'wrong' and how different types can be very beneficial for a team/project.
Updated: July '21
**To see all scheduled workshops, please go to our space on workvivo. Workshops are advertised about 2 or 3 weeks beforehand, and once advertised they will be available to book via ESS. Our adverts go out every Tuesday.**