- About the EDI Unit
- News & Events
- Understanding the Equal Status Grounds
- EDI Policies & Regulations
- EDI Implementation at UCC
- EDI Unit Projects
- Gender Identity and Expression
- University of Sanctuary
- Athena SWAN
- IUA Equality Network
- Staff and Student Training and Development
- UCC Diversity Calendar
- Further Links
News, Views & Events
Gender Bias in Academe
Academic research plays an important role in uncovering bias and helping to shape a more equal society. But academia also struggles to adequately confront persistent and entrenched gender bias in its own corridors.
Here Danica Savonick and Cathy N. Davidson hvae aggregated and summarised over twenty research articles on gender bias in academe.
For more information, click here.