Student Recruitment & Liaison Officer, College of Business and Law (Contract)
Student Recruitment & Liaison Officer (Fixed term wholetime 1-Year Contract)
Student Recruitment & Liaison Officer (Fixed-term whole-time 1-Year Contract)
INTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT [UCC STAFF ONLY]
College of Business and Law
Applications are invited from UCC staff members for the post of Student Recruitment & Liaison Officer. Reporting to the Head of College of Business and Law, the post holder will be responsible for promotion and student recruitment activities in the College of Business and Law and its constituent Faculties; the Faculty of Commerce and the Faculty of Law, often in association with the Admissions Office of UCC and the Student Recruitment Committee of UCC. S/he will also support the other marketing activities of the College and its constituent faculties.The appointee will work in close cooperation internally with academic and administrative staff in academic departments and units and faculties within the College of Business and Law and externally with stakeholders.
- Graduate preferably with a qualification and/or experience in the area of marketing;
- Relevant promotion, managementand organisation experience at an appropriate level specifically related to educational or youth promotion activities;
- A full driving licence and car;
- The appointed candidate will demonstrate a high level of self-motivation and initiative and will be required to take a flexible approach to their working hours due to the nature of the post.
- Experience and knowledge of education sector and academic programmes, and involvement in youth related activity;
- Understanding of the programmes of the College and its constituent Faculties;
- Active knowledge of promotional activity and advertising/promotional media procurement;
- Two years experience of project management in the area of publications and events;
- Strong budgetary management skills;
- Networking and relationship management skills and experience;
- IT and multimedia literate.
For full details of this post see attached document.
€36,386 – €45,218 (Scale A)
€38,299 – €47,596 (Scale B) new entrants
Closing date: Friday, 5 January 2007
Completed application forms must be returned to Recruitment Office, Department of Human Resources, University College Cork.
Tel: (021) 4903073 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: (021) 4276995
Application Form: http://hradmin.ucc.ie/docs/AppForm.doc