Promotion of Italian
Projects for the promotion of Italian in Schools funded by Post-Primary Languages Ireland (PPLI)
Taste of Italian Christmas, UCC
Kindly supported by Post-Primary Languages Ireland (PPLI).
Attended by transition year students from Bishopstown Community School; St. Aloysius College Carrigtwohill; Douglas Community School; Carrigtwohill Community College; Kinsale Community School.
Monday, 16 December 2019 from 10 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- 10am - An interactive, fun sample language lecture (Did you know that the majority of our students are absolute beginners in first year?).
- 11am - A guided tour of the UCC campus.
- 12pm - Italian themed lunch.
- 1 pm - Interactive Italian session covering topics such as:
- ‘Christmas in Italy’ (you’ll leave the lecture theatre and be able to sing a Christmas carol in Italian!);
- Enjoy a game of Italian Tombola (great fun!)
- Ever wondered what Italian popular music sounds like?