- Taught Courses
- Graduate Studies in Italian
- Evening Courses 2022-2023
- Our Graduates
- Employment opportunities
- The Year Abroad in Italy
- Graduate Profiles
- Promotion of Italian
- Introductory Lectures 2022-2023
- Italian Intensive Evening Courses
Evening Courses 2022-2023
EVENING COURSES 2022-2023
The Department of Italian is delighted to confirm that we will be offering evening courses from September 2022 at the following levels: Absolute Beginners, Elementary, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advanced.
All courses will be offered on-line via Microsoft Teams. Teams can be accessed via laptops, smart phones, desktop computers etc. Staff will be available to assist you in connecting to your classes.
For applicants beyond Absolute Beginners, the Self Assessment Grid will assist you in selecting your level.
If you are still unsure of the level you should apply for, please email the evening course coordinator, Dott. Gabriella Caponi, who will be able to give you further advice: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule - all classes take part from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. each evening:
- Block 1 [10 weeks]: Commencing week of 26 September 2022; to week of 28 November 2022;
- Block 2 [10 weeks]: Commencing week of 30 January 2023; to week of 3 April 2023;
- Block 3 [4 weeks]: Commencing week of 24 April 2023; to week of 15 May 2023.
€310 (All external applicants) / €260 (UCC registered student / staff member)
24 weeks - all students attend Blocks 1, 2 & 3.
Application and payment:
Application Deadline: Friday, 21 September 2022
All applications will be made on line via the UCC Shop - please click here: Italian Evening Courses 2022-2023 - UCC Shop
Books - Further details regarding course text books will be provided after registration.
For further information, please contact:
Gabriella Caponi (Evening Courses Coordinator), Department of Italian, UCC
Tel: 021-4902838 / email: email@example.com
Leonor de Oliveira (Italian Department Admin)
Tel: 021-4902335 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courses will run subject to a minimum number of enrolments at each level.
- A receipt following registration will be issued by the UCC Shop.
- In the event that a course does not proceed, refunds will be issued swiftly via the UCC Shop.
- Further communication from the Department will happen AFTER the application deadline of 20 September 2021.
- All communication from the Italian Department will be via email.
- No refunds are available once courses have commenced.