- Taught Courses
- Graduate Studies in Italian
- Evening Courses 2023-2024
- Our Graduates
- Employment opportunities
- The Year Abroad in Italy
- Graduate Profiles
- Promotion of Italian
- Introductory Lectures 2023-2024
- Italian Intensive Evening Courses
- Italian Upskilling Course for Primary Teachers
Graduate Studies in Italian
Italian at UCC has an active and vibrant graduate studies programme of research and taught degrees.
TAUGHT programmes include those listed below. Please clink on each programme for further information:
- MA in Translation Studies
- MA in Languages and Cultures
- Higher Diploma in Arts (Italian)
- Higher Diploma in Advanced Languages and Global Communication
- Higher Diploma in Global Software Sales, Support, and Localisation
RESEARCH degrees include: the PhD, the MPhil and the MRes. Staff supervise students in their respective research areas, primarily in modern and contemporary Italian literature and culture, as well as in Medieval/Renaissance Studies.
We are always interested in hearing from well qualified graduates who may be interested in pursuing graduate studies. For more information on individual staff research areas, please see Research.
Further iformation on postgraduate study in UCC is provided via the College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences Graduate School in the postgraduate prospectus. EU Applicants for taught postgraduate programmes can now apply online through UCC's application system, where you can check the status of your application online. Applicants for an M.Phil. or Ph.D are recommended to contact a member of the departmental research team listed here - .