Consultation and Viewing of Exam Scripts 2023
Consultation and Viewing of Exam Scripts – Tuesday 4th July and Wednesday 5th July 2023.
The deadline for students to apply for Consultation of Marks/Script Viewing is 30 June 2023 at 5.00 pm. No applications will be received after this date.
Students are asked to fill out the ‘Application Form for Script Viewing or Consultation 2023’ and email it to the School of History offices (email@example.com). Applications should only be for HI modules.
If a student has any queries after viewing the examination script, they should contact the module coordinator. Some staff members may also be available for consultation.
Please note the following points:
- Photo Identification (Student I.D. Card, etc) must be presented to the viewing supervisor before viewing of scripts is permitted.
- Scripts may only be viewed by the students themselves.
- Scripts may not be viewed by a third party.
- Scripts may only be viewed for a period of 20 minutes.
- Students are not permitted to write on their scripts.
- Note-taking is permitted using the paper and pens provided only. Photocopying or photographing the scripts is not permissible.
- Students should notify the viewing supervisor and return their scripts before departure.
The viewing of examination scripts will take place in the office of undergraduate administrator Colette Pettit, Ground Floor, No 5 Perrott Avenue on Tuesday 4th and Wednesday 5th July 2023 from 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 4.00pm.