Entering Placement Judgements
Setting Up a Placement Judgement Structure
- Where a module is deemed to be Assessed by Placement, the Placement Result will be either:
- Select Maintain – Element / Module Structure Screen
- Select the Element Type = ‘PF’ for Placement (Judgement Only).
- Enter the Mark = 0 and the Weight = 0.0000
- Click Validate Items Button
- Click Save.
Entering Placement Judgement Results
- Once the Module Structure is Validated and Saved Successfully, go to the Enter Student Marks – Enter Placement Judgement.
- Query the Year + Module Code + Exam Month.
NB – Only modules that are setup for Placement Judgements will be presented on this screen.
I.e. – If your module is not setup as a Placement, it will not be available for selection on this screen.
- The list of Students in the module is presented to you.
- Enter P or F for the Judgement Result.
- Press the Save button