ITS Live & ITS Test Login
ITS Live can be accessed from the UCC Virtual App https://virtualapp.ucc.ie/ (Opens in new tab/window).
ITS Discoverer Reports
Discoverer Report for ITS LIVE can be accessed from the UCC Virtual App (https://virtualapp.ucc.ie/ Opens in new tab/window).
For Information on the UCC Virtual app, please visit the IT Services website: https://www.ucc.ie/en/it/services/virtualappdesktop/ (Opens in new tab/window)
To access the ITS Discoverer Reports, select the ITS Discoverer Reports Icon on the Virtual App Desktop.
ITS Test can be accessed at https://itsfrmt1.ucc.ie/ (Opens in new tab/window)
What is ITS
ITS (Integrated Tertiary Software) Integrator is the software used by UCC to manage the administration of its student population. The system is used to support the administration lifecycle of a student's time at the University which includes application, registration, examination and award.
Help & Information
The system is available to all UCC staff and a user name and password can be acquired by sending an email to email@example.com with the following details:
- Your full name
- Details of functions required (e.g. broadsheet printing)
Please copy your superior or head of function/department when sending the email. The head of function/department will then need to respond to us to confirm the access request.
ITS System Requirements
The following system requirements are required to run ITS on a computer with Windows 7:
- Internet Explorer web browser
- Java version that is no less than Java Version 8 Update 51
IT Services have also introduced a Virtual App to allow users to access ITS and other university software.
The Virtual App enables staff to access UCC’s online services where:
- A staff member wants to access services from off campus
- A staff member has difficulty accessing services from a non-windows device (for example Apple Macs).
- A staff member cannot run the required version of browser or plugins on their device (e.g Java Runtime Environment) for example with the Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System
Information on the Virtual App, including instructions on how to use the service can be found here: https://www.ucc.ie/en/it/services/virtualappdesktop/
Please note: Systems Administration do not support installation or log in issues with the Virtual App.
If you require further assistance in relation to system requirements for running ITS you can contact the IT Services Helpdesk at ext 2120.
- Please consult this ITS Broadsheets document for information on using ITS to run Broadsheets.