- Access Control: Access Control is a module of HRIS. Local administrators can give UCC staff and contractors access to certain areas of the college. The IT services department supports the application and underlying hardware.
- Agresso: Agresso is an online financial management system that allows UCC staff to submit expense claims raise purchase orders and run financial reports. The IT Services department supports the servers and software that are required to implement this service. The services is administered on a day to day bases by the Finance Office.
- Alumni Management: Alumni Management
- Android devices: For users of Android mobile devices the staff IT helpdesk will provide first level support. Android devices can be connected to the university wi-fi.
- Antivirus: PC purchased through IT Services will have centralised management of our F-Secure anti-virus products using F-Secure Policy Manager (currently over 4500 clients reporting back to this service).
- Apple iMac iPad iPhone: Advice on purchasing of Apple products for UCC Staff.
- AV Installations: AVMS provide advice design and install tailored AV systems in departmental areas such as seminar rooms meeting rooms and laboratories.
- AV Technical Support: If you have an issue you have been unable to solve using the FAQ you can inform AVMS of the issue.
- Blackboard (Virtual Learning Environment): This service provides UCCs online and blended learning environment in support of Academic Teaching and Learning.
- Blogs - Wordpress: IT Services run a hostname based Wordpress farm. This allow projects the option of having foobar.ucc.ie website. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >>