- Staff IT Service Desk
- IT Training
- IT Service Catalogue
- IT Security
- Infrastructure and Security Standards
- Online services
- Storage Options
- Return to Work on Campus
- Teaching or Working Remotely
- Student IT Services
- IT Services Newsletter
- History of Computing in UCC
- IT Vacancies
- Open Days
Summary: Microsoft Teams is a hub for teamwork which you can use on your PC, Mac, or mobile device. It is available to Staff and Students. External users can be added to a team as a guest user.
Primary users of this service: Researchers, Staff, Student
Who to contact to use this service: Chris McElligott | IT Services |
Contact to discuss this service: E: firstname.lastname@example.org | IT Services |
Strategic Focus: Business Systems
With Microsoft Teams you can:
You can create your own team and add/remove colleagues or external users with Self-service setup and group management.
Use chat instead of email to communicate with colleagues in private or group chats.
- Store your files in a document library which can be accessed by team members. (Each Team you create comes with it's own SharePoint site and document library with up to 25TB of storage)
- Real-time collaboration on Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents.
Use @mentions to tag members of your team and you can reply with just a single tap.
Customize your team by adding tabs for note, documents, web sites, and apps.
- Integrated with Microsoft Office and Office 365 apps such as Planner, Forms and Flow
Access anywhere anytime once you have an internet connection through the Office 365 portal or you can install the Teams Desktop Application through the software centre on your UCC networked PC.
Mobile apps for Android and iOS users are available through their App Store.
More information on getting started with Microsoft Teams is available here.
For more information about Microsoft Teams in UCC, you can join the Teams @ UCC team by clicking here