- App: UCC Connect is an app designed to bring UCC right to you on your smartphone. Developed by Granite Digital for the UCC Student's Union, and in conjunction with the Digital Estate Working Group, it is the official UCC campus life application.
- Blackboard (Virtual Learning Environment): This service provides UCCs online and blended learning environment in support of Academic Teaching and Learning.
- Blogs - Wordpress: IT Services run a hostname based Wordpress farm. This allow projects the option of having foobar.ucc.ie website.
- Computer Labs Support: IT Services manage and maintain a series of IT Centres for the use of registered UCC students.
- SiteManager CMS: The system that UCC uses to update web pages
- Eduroam wifi: eduroam (EDUcation ROAMing) is the secure world-wide roaming infrastructure used by affiliated Users and educational facilities to allow their staff students and Users to visit other participating institutions and continue to have wireless connectivity . Being part of eduroam allows users to access a wireless network at a visited participating institution simply using by using credentials (i.e. username and password) assigned to them by their home institution.
- Student Umail: Providing email and cloud storage to students and alumni of the University. All UCC students automatically have an email account created for them. Umail is the name of the UCC Student Email service, it is powered by Google. Your UCC Email account is yours for life.
- Helpdesk - Student IT: The Student IT Helpdesk is your first point of contact for any student IT related issues. The main helpdesk is located in the Boole Basement and a second desk is located on the ground floor of the Boole Library.
- ITS Student Web Services: Online system allowing students to register for modules pay fees and obtain their exam results. Accessible through https://mystudentadmin.ucc.ie
- Journals - Electronic: Journals - Electronic 1 2 3 > >>