- App: UCC Connect is an app designed to bring UCC right to you on your smartphone. Developed by Granite Digital for the UCC Student's Union, and in conjunction with the Digital Estate Working Group, it is the official UCC campus life application.
- Blackboard (Virtual Learning Environment): This service provides UCCs online and blended learning environment in support of Academic Teaching and Learning.
- Blogs - Wordpress: IT Services run a hostname based Wordpress farm. This allow projects the option of having foobar.ucc.ie website.
- Computer Labs Support: IT Services manage and maintain a series of IT Centres for the use of registered UCC students.
- TerminalFour CMS: The system that UCC uses to update web pages
- CRM (Dynamics 365): CRM software helps businesses better manage engagement with its constituents as well as providing a customisable platform to support streamlining of its business processes
- Eduroam wifi: eduroam (EDUcation ROAMing) is the secure world-wide roaming infrastructure used by affiliated Users and educational facilities to allow their staff students and Users to visit other participating institutions and continue to have wireless connectivity . Being part of eduroam allows users to access a wireless network at a visited participating institution simply using by using credentials (i.e. username and password) assigned to them by their home institution.
- Student Umail: Providing email and cloud storage to students and alumni of the University. All UCC students automatically have an email account created for them. Umail is the name of the UCC Student Email service, it is powered by Google. Your UCC Email account is yours for life.
- Google Drive: This service provides a cloud storage facility for UCC staff and students to store and share work files.
- Google Meet: This service provides a facility for UCC staff and students to hold video meetings. 1 2 3 4 > >>