- Microsoft Teams: Microsoft Teams is a hub for teamwork which you can use on your PC, Mac, or mobile device. It is available to Staff and Students. External users can be added to a team as a guest user.
- CRM Software: CRM software helps businesses better manage engagement with its constituents as well as providing a customisable platform to support streamlining of its business processes
- Student Umail: Providing email and cloud storage to students and alumni of the University. All UCC students automatically have an email account created for them. Umail is the name of the UCC Student Email service, it is powered by Google. Your UCC Email account is yours for life.
- Google Drive: This service provides a cloud storage facility for UCC staff and students to store and share work files.
- Google Meet: This service provides a facility for UCC staff and students to hold video meetings.
- Helpdesk - Student IT: The Student IT Helpdesk is your first point of contact for any student IT related issues. The main helpdesk is located in the Boole Basement and a second desk is located on the ground floor of the Boole Library.
- Learning Technologies: The mission of the Learning Technologies Unit is to stimulate and support the development of electronic course delivery in UCC.
- OneDrive for Business: This service provides a cloud storage facility for UCC staff and students to store and share work files.
- Publish - myTimetable: Publish allows students to create their own individual timetable.
- SharePoint: SharePoint allows you to collaborate and share documents and ideas with both colleagues and external users. 1 2 > >>