Summary: SharePoint allows you to collaborate and share documents and ideas with both colleagues and external users.
Primary users of this service: Researchers, Staff, Student
Who to contact to use this service: E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 021 490 2120 | IT Services |
Contact to discuss this service: Christopher McElligott | E: email@example.com | IT Services |
Strategic Focus: Enabling Infrastructure Services
SharePoint can help you organise your team or project in a single location. It allows you to:
- Build intranet sites and create pages, document libraries and lists.
- Add web parts to customize your content.
- Show important visuals, news and updates with a team or communication site.
- Discover, follow and search for sites, files and people across your company.
- Manage your daily routine with workflows, forms and lists.
- Sync and store your files in the cloud so anyone can securely work with you.
Each SharePoint site has a storage quota of 1000GB.
In the Office 365 Training provided by Microsoft, you will find brief SharePoint Online video introductions exploring features available to you.
If you are planning to set up a new site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
For assistance with a current SharePoint site, please contact email@example.com
In 2018, as part of the next phase of our Office 365 rollout, we will be commencing a SharePoint implementation project where we expect additional resources, on-line material and services will be made available. The aim of this will be to improve your ability to collaborate and share across departments in the University.