- Office 365: Office 365 is a suite of online applications. These are office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services), such as Microsoft Teams and hosted email for business.
- OneDrive for Business: This service provides a cloud storage facility for UCC staff and students to store and share work files.
- Outlook PST's are no longer supported.: IT Services can see that there are a lot of staff out there, that have old email in archived .pst files stored on their desktops and laptops. This is a very vulnerable place to store important data and given that we have moved to Office 365 some years back and peoples mailboxes are much larger, we are reminding people to move that email stored locally on their machine, back up to the cloud. Especially now that we have MFA to secure access to that email.
- Password Reset - Staff: Staff can reset their @ucc.ie password using this service
- Password Reset - Self Service Password Reset (SSPR): Staff can reset their @ucc.ie email password using this service.
- Protect your Documents with OneDrive : There is an additional service to Microsoft OneDrive for Business which can be used to protect your Documents folder, Desktop and Pictures, without the need for you to actively save it to the cloud. Simply turn on this feature, and when you save documents to your desktop or documents folder, they will automatically save to your Onedrive folder, and be accessible from any device.
- Pubble Service - Live Q&A: Pubble is a community engagement platform that brings the social web to your site. What this means is that the Pubble system allows users to type questions directly to a group of moderators through a specific webpage. These questions are displayed on the site immediately and the moderators can be assigned questions to answer. The moderators then answer their assigned questions. The answers are immediately posted to the live site, similar to a twitter feed.
- Publish - myTimetable: Publish allows students to create their own individual timetable.
- QuickMinutes: QuickMinutes is a, Quick Agenda and Minute taking application, QuickMinutes transforms the process of meeting management into an efficient and satisfying activity. QuickMinutes should be used for Committee and Other Meetings documentation and organisation.
- Personal Computer Support: What personal computer support is available for UCC staff/ << < 1 2 3 > >>