Frequently asked questions

Paying fees?

How can I print a receipt for tax purposes?

Student fee receipts can be printed online via the student portal page. Once on the MyStudentAdmin section, click on Fees, the last option shows Tax Certificates. Enter the academic year required, for example for the academic year 2016/17, the year 2017 must be entered.

Receipts for 2016/17 and 2017/18 are only available at present.  If you require a receipt prior to 2016/17, please follow the instructions as per the screen.

Where is the Fees Office located/what are the opening hours?

The Fees Office is located on the first floor of the North Wing of the Main Quadrangle in UCC.
Opening Hours:  

  • Monday 10.30am-1.00pm,  2.00pm-5.00pm.
  • Tuesday- Friday 9.00am -1.00pm,   2.00pm-5.00pm    

Find us on Facebook Email us:  Tel: 021-4902365

I am going abroad on an Erasmus programme for the academic year 2018/19. Do I have to pay fees to UCC?

Yes you do. You must register online and pay fees accordingly, as if you were attending UCC for the year. This means you must pay the Capitation fee of €165 at least, and if you are liable for the Student Contribution fee of €3,000, or a portion of same, you must pay this fee also. All fees must be paid by 31st January 2019. 

How do I confirm my attendance?

Students will receive an email in the middle of January 2019 to confirm their attendance for the second semester for the academic year 2018-2019. This process is completed by following the instructions below:

  • Open IT Services for Students
  • Click on My Student Admin
  • Enter your Student ID number and Student ID password. Click on Log In, Fees,
  • Confirm Attendance and follow the instructions

I would like to wire my fees. How can I do that?

Students who wish to wire their fees to UCC (pay by Credit Transfer) may use the details provided in the document below, to make the transfer.

Please include your student number as a reference on the payment, so that the payment can be easily credited to your Fees account once it has been transferred to UCC's bank account.

Once the transfer has been made, please e-mail Úna Barrett and Máire Murphy at the following addresses, advising them of the payment:  and

Wire transfer Bank Account Details (172kB) (172kB) (172kB) (172kB) (172kB) (172kB)

I am a registered student with UCC and am presently experiencing financial difficulties and recently I have heard of the Student Assistance Fund. Can you tell me more about it?

The Student Assistance Fund provides financial assistance for full-time higher education students who are experiencing financial difficulties whilst attending college.

For full details on eligibilty and application please visit this website 

In order to be eligible to apply for student assistance, you must be registered on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course of no less than one year’s duration in a participating college. Unlike the maintenance grant schemes, you cannot be considered for Student Assistance prior to registering in a participating college.

Contact Details:

Student Assistance Fund Office

1st Floor

1-2 Brighton Villas

University College Cork 

Western Road, Cork 

Tel: 021 490 3562


What is the Staff Fee Concession Scheme?

The University provides a Fee Concession Scheme for staff, the amount of which will vary depending on the full-time or part-time nature of the staff contract. The Scheme is limited to the fees payable in respect of two programmes of study, one at undergraduate and one at postgraduate level.

For the list of appropriate forms, and FAQs please click on the following link, which will direct you to the HR website. 

Can I apply to the Fees office for funding or scholarships?

Any applications for funding/scholarships etc must be made to the School/College within UCC offering the programme, the student wishes to study.  Here are some useful links

Fees Office

Oifig na dTáillí

Fees Office, North Wing, Main Quadrangle, University College Cork