Click on each question for the answer
- What are the UCC bank account details / electronic fund transfer, if I want to pay via bank transfer?
- Can I pay my fees by instalments or Payment Plan?
- I am an Undergraduate, how are my fees broken down?
- How do I get a receipt for my Visa application?
- How do I pay my Fees as an International Student?
- Can someone else pay my fees?
- How can I get a fees receipt / financial statement as an EU student, for fees I have paid?
- Why do I keep getting an error when making an online payment?
- How do I apply for Student Universal Support Ireland (SUSI)?
- When should I pay my tuition fees for the 2022/23 academic year?
- I previously attended another third-level college before coming to UCC – how does this affect my fees?
For any other questions, please go to: https://www.ucc.ie/en/ask/.
Log a Query
If you do not find your answer above, you can log a query here: https://forms.ucc.ie/web-enq-reg-students.
To avail of this you will need to be a registered UCC student, and have a student number.