The Buildings Office is responsible for the maintenance and development of the University's Voice Telephony network.
This includes provision of:
- New telephone handsets,
- Telephone lines
- Fax lines.
Looking to Report/Request any of the following?
- Phone or fax line faults
- Phone hand set fault
- Fax machine faults
- Mobile phone faults
- Installation of new phone or fax line (Download the Fixed Line Telephone Application Form (20kB)
- Fixed Line Telephone Acquisition and Usage Policy (17kB)
- Relocating phone or change of phone information.
- Removing a phone or fax.
- Providing mobile phone.
- Mobile Upgrade Form Oct 2013 (23kB)
- Mobile Phone / PDA Acquisition and Usage Policy (59kB).
Contact the Buildings & Estates Maintenance Helpdesk, Ext. 2480 (9am - 1pm and 2 - 5pm)
You can also download the following: