Performative Teaching, Learning and Research
The Forum aims to pave the way towards a performative teaching and learning culture.
- To encourage interdisciplinary collaboration within and beyond UCC, including especially the creative arts sector
- To build on existing links with institutions in different parts of the world and establish an international network of researchers and practitioners
- To carry out, organize and publish research, supporting especially research projects which aim at developing innovative performative approaches to teaching and learning
- To collaborate with practitioners in order to develop and evaluate models of best performative teaching and learning practice
- To organize workshops, seminars, in-service teacher training courses and international conferences
- To run Continuous Professional Development courses for specific target groups
- To initiate/assist with international staff and student exchanges
- To disseminate information about performative teaching and learning through its peer-reviewed Online Journal SCENARIO, the SCENARIO book series and other channels
- To promote intercultural dialogue in the area of drama and theatre pedagogy.