Call for Papers
Teachers, scholars, theatre professionals, drama educators, and drama education researchers involved with the teaching and learning of second and foreign languages are invited to submit papers to SCENARIO. Contributors will shape and intensify the debate around the role of drama and theatre in the teaching and learning of second and foreign languages, literatures, and cultures.
Deadlines for submissions:
- Volume XIV, Issue 2 (2020) - July 15th, 2020
- Volume XV, Issue 1 (2021) - January 15th, 2021
- Volume XV, Issue 2 (2021) - July 15th, 2021
Both theoretical papers and reports on practical projects in line with the journal's profile are welcome.
- not exceed 15–18 pages (5000–6000 words)
- be preceded by an abstract of no more than 200 words
- be prededed by a short author biography with details of position, field of practice, research interests, recent projects and/or publications of about 10 lines
- 4–6 key words that characterise the contents of the paper
- be submitted in MS Word format as an email attachment to, email@example.com.
Before developing papers, potential contributors are asked to consult in full our information for authors.