Resources and Links
- Graduate Studies Committee (College of Science, Engineering and Food Sciences, SEFS)
- Graduate School (College of Science, Engineering and Food Sciences, SEFS)
- Scholarships and Prizes
- Graduate Studies Office (UCC)
- Doctorate Thesis Submission Steps (UCC)
- Academic Policy and Document Portal (UCC)
- College of SEFS Postgraduate Handbook
- SEFS Postgraduate Resource Collection
Postgraduate Research Student Induction
The Graduate Studies Committee designed a Postgraduate Research Student Induction, which is available via UCC's virtual learning environment Canvas (UCC credentials required). Postgraduate research students are able to self-enrol. Please contact the Graduate Studies Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you do not have the link.
The content available in this online orienttation course includes the following sections:
- UCC orientation
- SEFS orientation (college)
- SOMS orientation (school)
- Getting settled
- Twoards graduation
- Discussion groups
The course is also meant to serve a central platform of information during the life cycle of a postgraduate research student.
Any suggestions for additional material and feedback is very much appreciated!