- Current Students
- Study Maths
- Statement of Service
Undergraduate Programmes & Entry Requirements
- Applied Mathematics and Physics CK407, CK408
- Financial Mathematics and Actuarial Science CK407
- Mathematical Sciences (Single Honours) CK407
- Mathematics and Physics CK407, CK408
- Data Science and Analytics CK411
Further details on the above BSc (Hons) Programmes including module & semester information available here.
All of the above BSc (Hons) Programmes are accessible through the CAO entry stream CK407.
You may decide on which degree you would like to specialise in at the end of your First year.
- Applied Mathematics (Arts) CK101
- Mathematical Studies CK101 CK108
- Mathematics Arts BA (Hons) CK101, CK108
Further details on the above BA (Hons) Programmes including module & semester information available here.
For fees information, application forms, and general undergraduate degree information, contact the Admissions Office
Outgoing Erasmus Details
For current second year students:
If you are interested in spending one or two semesters of your third year of studies at another European University, you might consider to take part in the ERASMUS programme which is sponsored by the EU (this covers both fees and a subsistence grant). The School of Mathematical Sciences currently has the following ERASMUS partner universities:
- Universitat Wien, Austria
- Technische Universitat Dresden, Germany
- Universite de Rennes 1, France
- Universite de Haute Bretagne Rennes 2, France
- Technische Universität Munchen, Germany
- Universita degli Studi di Genova, Italy
- Universidad de Cadiz, Spain
Please note that for each of these universities there are one or two places available.
Further information for outgoing ERASMUS students is available at the International Office website:
If you plan to go abroad in the new academic year please contact the ERASMUS Administrator.
Please note also:
These universities will only offer courses in the native language.
Students should have a good level of the language before considering applying.
Students will receive full recognition for the period abroad. Students will be required to pay normal fee to UCC but do not pay any fees to host university.
Students will receive an Erasmus grant (varies per destination).