- About the School
- Undergraduate Courses
- Taught Postgraduate Courses
- Taught Postgraduate Conversion Courses
- Prospective Students
- International Students
- Schools Outreach
- Our Vacancies
- Incoming & Current Students
- Interested in Studying Computer Science: Discover the Possibilities
- Discover Our Postgraduate Opportunities
- Research in Computer Science
UCC student bags CorkBIC award for his music fundraising platform
Computer science student Timothy Lehane has developed a platform called Fanfund, which enables musicians to raise funding from fans online.
University College Cork (UCC) student Timothy Lehane has been named winner of the CorkBIC Computer Science Entrepreneurship Award 2020.
The computer science student has developed a platform called Fanfund, which enables up-and-coming musicians to raise funds for future ventures while gaining exposure to potential new listeners.
For the full story please see: https://www.siliconrepublic.com/start-ups/ucc-fanfund-music-fundraising-software-tim-lehane