The School of Computer Science and Information Technology at University College Cork works very hard to provide outreach programmes to primary and secondary school pupils in Munster. Our programmes are designed to promote computer science education prior to entry into third level. We liase closely with students, teachers and parents so we can offer programmes that are relevant to the student needs.
All Ireland Programming Olympiad (AIPO)
The deadline for the selection round problems is Sunday the 19th of February 2023.
The All Ireland Programming Olympiad(AIPO) Competition is open to all second-level students in Ireland who are under 20 on the 1st of July.
AIPO aims to achieve the following:
- To promote contacts among programmers in Ireland.
- To encourage and reward young programmers, (male and female).
- To select a team for the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) and for the European Computer Science Olympiad for Girls.
It consists of two rounds:
- The First Round can be done at home or at school and is used to determine the entry to the final round, which will be held in the School of Computer Science and Information Technology at UCC.
- The AIPO Final Round will take in UCC (or online) on the 11th of March 2023.
To see futher details, please check the following AIPO website : http://aipo.ucc.ie/
Please click on the links below to download our PDF posters: