- About the School
- Prospective Students
- International Students
- Research & Industry Engagement
- Schools Outreach
- Our Vacancies
- Incoming & Current Students
- Interested in Studying Computer Science: Discover the Possibilities
- Discover Our Postgraduate Opportunities
- Research in Computer Science
Taught Postgraduate Conversion Courses
As technology becomes more integrated into our communities, homes, and workplaces, the demand for ICT graduates is predicted to increase. If you would like to join the ICT jobs market but do not have formal education with the required skills; you can choose one of two conversion courses which will help you make that leap. To take these courses, you don’t need to have studied computer science.
The salaries for ICT graduates are generally reported as being higher than the rest of the economy. Check out the Morgan McKinley Salary Guide for more information here.