- UDL Principles
- Career Service
- Disability Support Staff
- Exams, Records, Fees and Financial Services
- International Office
- IT Services
- Library Services
- Mature Student Office
- Peer Support
- Sports and Recreation
- Student Counselling and Health
- Student Union Services
- General Inclusive Guidelines
Specific guidelines to support inclusive practice for those involved in IT Services:
- Do I provide IT support online, on the phone and face-to-face?
- Have I considered digital accessibility in my documents and communications?
- Do I organise workshops to support students and staff?
- Do I loan PCs and laptops to students for use on campus regardless of programme or stage?
- Do I refrain from making assumptions about what devices are available to students?
- Some may not be in a position to purchase laptops / tablets when entering higher level education
- Do I ensure that students of all skill levels are provided for in the use of technology?
- Have I considered accessibility in the procurement of third part applications and web platforms?