- UDL Principles
- Career Service
- Disability Support Staff
- Exams, Records, Fees and Financial Services
- International Office
- IT Services
- Library Services
- Mature Student Office
- Peer Support
- Sports and Recreation
- Student Counselling and Health
- Student Union Services
- General Inclusive Guidelines
Specific guidelines to support inclusive practice for those involved in the International Office:
- Am I aware of what resources are available to students so I may guide and advise them appropriately?
- Is my environment welcoming so that students feel comfortable seeking my assistance?
- Is there a clear channel of contact for students to communicate with me about concerns?
- Have I considered digital accessibility in my documents and communications?
- Do I communicate clearly and simply with students, especially when English may not be this first language?
- Do I include links to instructional videos to complement any advice or guidance I provide?