- UDL Principles
- Career Service
- Disability Support Staff
- Exams, Records, Fees and Financial Services
- International Office
- IT Services
- Library Services
- Mature Student Office
- Peer Support
- Sports and Recreation
- Student Counselling and Health
- Student Union Services
- General Inclusive Guidelines
Disability Support Staff
Specific guidelines to support inclusive practice for Disability Support Staff:
- Is there clear communication between the support staff, students and colleagues?
- Have I considered digital accessibility in my documents and communications?
- Do I invite future students on an induction course to prepare them for student life?
- Do I ensure that they are aware of the availability of any specialist supports they may require?
- Do I involve academic staff that may act as mentors to students?
- Do all students have access to supports, whether they are undergraduates, postgraduates or continuing professional development?
- Is my environment welcoming so that students feel comfortable seeking my assistance?