- UDL Principles
- Career Service
- Disability Support Staff
- Exams, Records, Fees and Financial Services
- International Office
- IT Services
- Library Services
- Mature Student Office
- Peer Support
- Sports and Recreation
- Student Counselling and Health
- Student Union Services
- General Inclusive Guidelines
Specific guidelines to support inclusive practice for those involved in Chaplaincy:
- Do I provide an inclusive service that offers a space for community, conversation, support, guidance, and enrichment for all students and staff?
- Do I support all students and staff, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, disability, family status, sexual orientation, marital status, religious/non-religious background, or spirituality?
- Do I avoid making judgments or assumptions about any individual?
- Can students and staff of all abilities access my office with ease?
- Are all organised events and activities safe, welcoming and easily accessible?