- UDL Principles
- Career Service
- Disability Support Staff
- Exams, Records, Fees and Financial Services
- International Office
- IT Services
- Library Services
- Mature Student Office
- Peer Support
- Sports and Recreation
- Student Counselling and Health
- Student Union Services
- General Inclusive Guidelines
Exams, Records, Fees and Financial Services
Specific guidelines to support inclusive practice for those involved in Exams & Records, Fees & Financial Advice and Registration Services.
- Do I use an integrated system to record student data?
- This allows for student ease of access and staff functionality
- Do I create a single student record on application which remains with the student throughout their studies regardless of any breaks between programmes?
- Do I provide clear instructions, including instructional videos, for each form requiring completion by students?
- Have I considered digital accessibility in my documents and communications?