- UDL Principles
- Career Service
- Disability Support Staff
- Exams, Records, Fees and Financial Services
- International Office
- IT Services
- Library Services
- Mature Student Office
- Peer Support
- Sports and Recreation
- Student Counselling and Health
- Student Union Services
- General Inclusive Guidelines
Specific guidelines to support inclusive practice for those involved in Accommodation:
- Are there en suite rooms available to rent?
- Are there wheelchair accessible rooms available to rent?
- Do I liaise with off campus accommodation?
- Do I provide support for students seeking off-campus accommodation or students who may be experiencing difficulties with housing?
- Have I availed of training regarding disability awareness?
- Are rooms set aside for commuter students who may want to rent on a short-term basis?
- Do I provide leases for students who only require accommodation for one semester?
- Have I considered digital accessibility in my documents and communications?