Frequently Asked Questions
Link to Undergraduate Timetables for Semester 2, Academic Year 2020-21
The second semester lecturing timetables have been updated on the University’s central timetable system and you can find details of your module/programme schedule at the following link:
LLM Students: 2020/21 Academic Year - Semester 2 Timetables
LLM programmes - Semester 2 2020/21
|LLM (Taught)||LLM (Business Law)||LLM (Environmental and Natural Resources Law)|
|LLM (Intellectual Property and E-Law)||LLM (International Human Rights Law and Public Policy)||LLM (Children's Rights and Family Law)|
I have questions about a course in Law, who should I contact?
- You can find more information on all courses, duration, fees and how to apply as well as contact details for the programme directors on our Courses page.
- For general questions about admissions and the application process, please visit the admissions office website.
- For queries on specific undergraduate courses (BCL), please see below:
|BCL (Pathways)||Dr Stephen Couttsfirstname.lastname@example.org||+353 (0)21 4902022|
|BCL (Law & Business)||Dr Fidelma Whiteemail@example.com||+353 (0)21 490 2176|
|BCL (Law & Irish)||Dr Seán Ó Conaillfirstname.lastname@example.org||+353 (0)21 490 3811|
|BCL (Law & French)||Dr Bénédicte Sage-Fulleremail@example.com|
|Evening Law Degree||Professor John Meefirstname.lastname@example.org||+353 (0)21 490 2494|
- For queries on specific postgraduate courses (LLM, LLB) or research programmes, please see below:
|Postgraduate Programme Administrator||Leah Nevilleemail@example.com||+353 (0)21 490 5995|
How do I contact my Lecturer?
All contact details are available on our People page.
Intranet: Find information on placements or skills modules and download forms.
Current School of Law students can find specific information, like the procedure for placements, skills modules or downloadable forms, in our intranet. Please login with your u-mail credentials:
Alternatively Click below if the above link fails to load - used for Android, iPhone and some desktop browsers.
For more information, services and contacts for current students, please see the F.A.Q sections.
I have completed my course, what options are available to me?
- Learn about your career options by clicking on the links below.