Student Records and Examinations
Welcome to the Student Records and Examinations Office
We are located on the first floor of the West Wing in the main UCC quadrangle.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday : 9.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 5.00pm
- Thursday Opening Hours : 10:30am - 1:00pm and 2.00pm - 5.00pm
T : +353 (0)21 4902422
F : +353 (0)21 4903448
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Records and Examinations Office is part of the Registrar's Office and manages the following:
- Administration of official written Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter Examinations
- Official release of results and academic transcripts
- Issuing of Student ID cards
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
Access to Student Record
Student records are released by UCC in accordance with the Data Protection Policy. A student registered with UCC can access their record, but if a third party (including parent/guardian) wishes to access a student record, the student must provide written permission prior to the release of any information. All communication to students about examinations and registration is by e-mail only to your student UCC e-mail account (email@example.com).