New Logon Service Launched
- 26 Sep 2014
New user friendly single logon for many UCC IT Services. You can now use your UCC email address and password to logon to multiple services making it easier to use them. You can use it for:-
- Staff Wi-Fi service, with Eduroam both on campus and at all other Eduroam affliated sites www.eduroam.org
- Use your staff email address and password to remotely logon to outlook web access and outlook anywhere service
- To logon to your IT Services managed computer, e.g. logon to your CENTRAL computer with your email address
- SmartCard Service, you can use this single logon to top-up your card
- EduGate services, such as large file sender which lets you see emails of up to 2GB in size. Media hosting service which allows you to store and stream multimedia content online
- Remote/Off Campus access to services such as Agresso and Core Employee Self Service from outside the UCC network.
Our goal is to make every common UCC IT services accessible via this single account and therefore make it easier to use our IT systems. Additional services that will soon start to use this account over the coming months are Blackboard, Google Service and Microsoft Office 365.