Capital Projects Office FAQ's

If I want to commission a major project, what do I do?

In the first instance please contact the Director of Buildings & Estates or Capital Projects Officer. All projects are submitted through the Capital Projects Office to the Buildings Committees which meets monthly during the academic year. The Capital Projects Office will work with the end user to establish a clear project brief (justification, funding, space requirement etc.) before a design team is appointed.

Back to FAQ's

Buildings and Estates Office

Foirgnimh agus Eastáit

Western Road, Cork