Accrediation review report form
Category of Accreditation
- Direct Admittance. Professional statutory body accreditation whereby graduates are admitted directly to a profession regulated by statute, e.g., nursing.
- Pre-requisite to further training.
Those programmes where a UCC degree is a necessary pre-requisite for admission to further training leading to a regulation profession, e.g., architecture.
- Exceptions leading to further study.
Those programmes where a obtaining a UCC degree provides exception for further study leading to a regulated profession, e.g., law.
- Specific module exemptions.
Programmes in which a student passing specific modules will get specific exemptions for professional examinations, e.g., accountancy.
- Accreditation does not lead to statutory profession.
Programmes which have various levels of external accreditations, but which do not lead to statutory professions, e.g., food science.