News Archive 2019
Viewing of Examination Scripts 2018/2019
Viewing Dates are Monday, 1st of July and Tuesday, 2nd of July.
The viewing of examination scripts will take place in the Department of Government and Politics, O'Rahilly Building:
Room ORB 2.03: Monday July 1st, 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 3.00pm.
Room ORB 2.02: Tuesday, July 2nd, 10.00am-12.00pm and 2.00pm - 3.00pm.
The deadline to apply to view 2018/19 examination scripts is 4.00pm on Friday, 28th June 2019.
The signed and completed application form can be returned to the Department of Government and Politics' Office (O'Rahilly Building, 2nd Floor, Block B, Room 2.50) by hand, post or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To all Students:
1. Photo Identification (Student I.D. Card, etc) must be presented to the viewing supervisor before viewing of scripts is permitted.
2. Scripts may only be viewed by the students themselves.
3. Scripts may not be viewed by a third party.
4. Scripts may only be viewed for a period of 20 minutes.
5. Students are strictly prohibited from discussing their viewed scripts with other students or with the viewing supervisor.
6. All bags, stationery, etc must be left by the entrance of the rooms.
7. Students are not permitted to write on their scripts.
8. Note taking is permitted, by use of the paper and green pens provided.
9. Students should notify the viewing supervisor and return their scripts before departure.