Call for Grants
Teaching and Learning Enhancement Funding Call
We are delighted to launch an open call for Teaching and Learning Enhancement funding. The call will be administered by the Office of the Vice President for Learning & Teaching (OVPLT) through CIRTL and which will give an opportunity to significantly ehance UCC’s learning and teaching activities.
The Strategic Alignment of Teaching and Learning Enhancement Funding (SATLE) 2022 is a joint initiative of the National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching & Learning (‘the National Forum’) and the Higher Education Authority. Through this funding, UCC hopes to fund initiatives with the potential for a significant and sustainable impact on teaching and student learning. This is an internal call and CIRTL will coordinate all applications locally.
Initiatives are expected to align with one or more of the following themes:
- Education for Sustainable Development
- Inclusive Learning, Teaching and Assessment
- Academic Integrity
- Delivering the Connected Curriculum – connecting students with research, SDGs, employers, entrepreneurship, and the world
- Digitally enabled Learning, Teaching and Assessment
Applicants will also be expected to align with the goals of UCC’s forthcoming institutional strategy 2023-2028.
Applicants are invited to apply for:
- Smaller ‘seed-funding’ grants of up to €2,000 maximum per application.
- Larger grant applications for proposals of up to €30,000 maximum per application.
UCC Strategic Plan 2023-2028 5x5 Framework (must be logged in to UCC account to access)
The deadline for applications is 5pm Tuesday 31st January 2023.
Should you have any queries, please contact Dr Laura Lee, CIRTL Research Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.