Transfer Entry to UCC
Application Process for Advanced Entry
The application process will open on 11 February 2019
Applications must be submitted through the CAO website (www.cao.ie) by 5 July 2019
To be considered for Advanced Entry:
- There must be a vacancy in the course for which the student has applied
- Applicants must be or have previously been registered in an appropriate Honours Degree programme in their own institution or have completed a Level 7 in full.
- The courses must be compatible in regards to the modules covered between what the applicant has studied/is studying and what is taught in UCC.
- Applicants must have passed all years in their previous University.
- It is highly unlikely that any applicant would be granted transfer entry into the final year of an undergraduate degree (other than the special entry route into BSc (Hons) Architecture (note 6 below)). Please contact the Admissions Office for any specific queries.