Transfer Entry to UCC
Application Process for Advanced Entry
The application process will open on 1st June 2018
Applications must be submitted through the CAO website (www.cao.ie) by 6th July 2018
To be considered for Advanced Entry:
- There must be a vacancy in the course for which the student has applied
- Applicants must be or have previously been registered in an appropriate Honours Degree programme in their own institution or have completed a Level 7 in full.
- The courses must be compatible in regards to the modules covered between what the applicant has studied/is studying and what is taught in UCC.
- Applicants must have passed all years in their previous University.
- It is highly unlikely that any applicant would be granted transfer entry into the final year of an undergraduate degree (other than the special entry route into BSc (Hons) Architecture (note 6 below)). Please contact the Admissions Office for any specific queries.