- Governing Body
- Membership of Governing Body
- Committees of Governing Body
- Schedule of Meetings of Governing Body
- Reports to Staff of Governing Body Meetings
- Due Dates for Meeting Documentation
- Regulation on Conduct of Governing Body Business
- Decisions reserved to Governing Body
- Code of Conduct for Governing Body Members
- Transition to New Governing Body
- Establishment of UCC’s New Governing Body 2023
- University Governance
- HEA/IUA Code of Governance for Irish Universities 2019
- Corporate Governance
- Governance v Management
- UCC Organisational Charts
- Legal Status of the University
- Universities Act, 1997
- Statutes & Regulations
- Legal Affairs
- Information Compliance
- Data Protection
- Official Languages Act
- Ethics in Public Office
- Access to Information on the Environment
- Freedom of Information
- Freedom of Information in UCC
- How to Make an FOI Request
- Application Forms
- Routine Access to Records Policy
- FAQs on FOI for UCC Staff
- Useful Links
- Contact Information
- FOI Publication Scheme
- General Information about UCC
- Information on Services Provided to the Public
- Information on Decision Making Processes
- Financial Information
- Procurement Information
- FOI Disclosure Log
- University Archives and Records Management
- Health & Safety
- Risk, Emergency and Business Continuity Management
- University Companies
- Campus Accommodation (UCC) DAC
- Mardyke Leisure (UCC) DAC
- Art Gallery (UCC) DAC
- Property Management (UCC) DAC
- Student Services and Facilities (UCC) DAC
- Biosciences (UCC) DAC
- Tenton DAC
- UCC Academy DAC
- Irish Management Institute International Ltd.
- Irish Management Institute (Foras Bainistiochta na hEireann)
- Clonard Campus Ltd.
Conditions of Access
Access to archival collections is by prior appointment with the Archivist only. It is usually advisable to make an appointment a week in advance to ensure you can be accommodated.
Copying and reprographics for administrative use and for purposes of private study or research is generally permitted. For publication use, including online, and any other public dissemination, the consent of the University Archives is required. There may be a charge for reproduction of items.
All readers must agree to the Rules for Researchers (see Forms) before being allowed to use archival material.
The University Archives also reserves the right to withhold certain items from use by researchers on conservation grounds and where such use is potentially damaging to the item(s) concerned.
Supervised access to archival collections is by appointment with the Archivist, generally within the following hours: 9.15 – 1.00 and 2.15 – 4.45 Monday to Friday.
If you have a query, eg, about an ancestor who was a QCC/UCC student or staff member, or about an aspect of UCC history, you are very welcome to contact us for information (firstname.lastname@example.org; +353 (0)21 490 2753).
The archives can be contacted at:
1st Floor, 6 Elderwood,
UCC tel +353 21 4902753