- Business Management Systems: Business Management Systems
- Business Process Analysis: Business Process Analysis
- Career's Office FDR: First Destination Reports - tracking how UCC graduates do once they leave. IT Services supports the underlying applications software and hardware
- Computer Labs Support: IT Services manage and maintain a series of IT Centres for the use of registered UCC students.
- Computers in Lecture rooms: This Service provides IT management and support to departments and schools for their computer equipped teaching rooms.
- TerminalFour CMS: The system that UCC uses to update web pages
- Core Payroll HRIS: IT Services support the underlying hardware and software used by the HRIS application. Core Payroll is one module of said system.
- Core Portal ESS: ESS - Employee Self Service allows UCC staff to access their payslips on line. IT Services supports the underlying hardware and application software
- Core Time and Attendance: Part of the HRIS system Core Time and Attendance is used to track staff leave. IT Services support the hardware and software that runs this service.
- CRM Software: CRM software helps businesses better manage engagement with its constituents as well as providing a customisable platform to support streamlining of its business processes << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >>