- Staff IT Service Desk
- IT Service Catalogue
- IT Security
- Infrastructure and Security Standards
- Online services
- Storage Options
- Returning to Work on Campus
- Teaching or Working Remotely
- IT Training Centre
- Student IT Services
- IT Services Newsletter
- History of Computing in UCC
- IT Vacancies
- Open Days
OneDrive For Business
One Drive for Business
One Drive is a cloud storage solution that allows users to store and share files which can then be accessed from anywhere. It is not envisaged that this would replace network file shares such as the NAS but instead would be a place for users for personal storage that often appears on our file share servers.
One Drive will allow users to:
- Access files anywhere across multiple platforms and devices (Android, iOS etc).
- Store and sync work files to your personal OneDrive for Business.
- Share your files with colleagues in UCC
- Collaborate on the same files in real-time with your colleagues online from anywhere in the world.
One Drive FAQ
The size limit is a huge 5TB of space.
One Drive for Business allows you to sync up to 20,000 files.
Please see the how-to guide here.