ISS21 welcomes new Research Associates from across all colleges and departments within UCC. Research Associate membership is open to social scientists from among current staff and research students in UCC who wish to be actively involved in interdisciplinary collaboration and promotion of the social sciences at UCC. There are a number of benefits to joining the institute, including:
- The chance to be part of a well-established, dynamic and supportive social-scientific research community
- Opportunities for research collaboration with colleagues from a wide range of disciplinary backgrounds
- Opportunity to become actively involved in one or more of the institute’s thematic research clusters [link to clusters page].
- Benefits of using your ISS21 affiliation in your external research activity
- Support in the development and preparation of research grant proposals for national and international funding calls.
- Regular up-dates on funding opportunities in the social sciences and on all institute events.
- Support with the development of internal, national and international research networks and funding partnerships.
- Promotion of research projects affiliated to ISS21 through the institute’s website, twitter and newsletter.
- Opportunities for members to present their research through ISS21 research seminar series and other events.
To join, please email the ISS21 Research Coordinator, Dr. Margaret Scanlon (firstname.lastname@example.org)