Postgraduate Training ModulesTweet
Postgraduate Training Modules 2020/2021
Below you can find a list of postgraduate training modules offered by the CACSSS Graduate School. These modules are available to all postgraduate research students from any discipline in UCC, either for credit or audit.
Please note that in order to get credit for these modules, full attendance at lectures is expected as well as submission of all assignments.
- PG7049 The PhD Journey: Research Skills for Doctoral Researchers (online)
- PG6010: Contemporary Practices in Publishing and Editing
- PG6011: Digital Skills for Research Postgraduates in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- PG7002: Career Development, The Job Market and Viva Preparation for End-Stage PhD Students
How to enrol: Students go to the research module registration site, login (top right-hand corner) and register.
For a full list of postgraduate training modules available across the campus, please click here. In particular, the following modules offered by other Schools/Departments might be of interest.
- PG6012 Scholarly Approaches to Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- PG6015 An Introduction to Research Integrity, Ethics and Open Science
- PG6027 Going Public: Publishing Research in Teaching & Learning in Higher Education
To register for postgraduate training modules go to the research module registration site, login and register.