Postgraduate Training ModulesTweet
Postgraduate Training Modules 2019/2020
*** ENROLLMENT WILL COMMENCE AT THE START OF TERM ***
Below you can find a list of postgraduate training modules offered by the CACSSS Graduate School. These modules are available to all postgraduate research students from any discipline in UCC, either for credit or simply for audit purposes.
- PG6004: Getting Started with Graduate Research and Generic Skills (First Year PhD, MRes and MPhil Students)
- PG6010: Editing Skills for Research Postgraduates in the Humanities and Social SciencePG6010: Contemporary Practices in Publishing and Editing
- PG7004: Master Class Module: Contemporary Theoretical Paradigms in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- PG7027: Workplace Professional Training Module - Glucksman Futures (not on offer in 2019/2020)
- PG6008 Qualitative Data Analysis
- PG6011: Digital Skills for Researach Postgraduates in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- PG7002: Career Development, The Job Market and Viva Preparation for End-Stage PhD Students (not on offer in 2019/2020)
- PG7003: PhD II: From Development to Completion
- PG7028 PhD Internship
- PG7048 Generic and Transferable Skills Portfolio for CACSSS students
How to enrol: Please email your full name, student number, programme and year of study (eg PhD 3 Archaeology) to Karen Coughlan at email@example.com. Once you have completed the assignment for this module you will be registered for the module
CACSSS postgraduate students are not restricted to taking the modules above. For a full list of postgraduate training modules available across the campus, please click here. In particular, the following modules offered outside the CACSSS Graduate School might be of interest to CACSSS postgraduate students.
- PG6012 Scholarly Approaches to Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- PG6027 Going Public: Publishing Research in Teaching & Learning in Higher Education
To register for PG6003 or PG6012 contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to register for all other modules email the co-ordinators directly.