Postgraduate Training ModulesTweet
Postgraduate Training Modules 2019/2020
Below you can find a list of postgraduate training modules offered by the CACSSS Graduate School. These modules are available to all postgraduate research students from any discipline in UCC, either for credit or audit.
Please note that in order to get credit for these modules, full attendance at lectures is expected as well as submission of all assignments.
- PG7049 The PhD Journey: Research Skills for Doctoral Researchers (online)
- PG6010: Contemporary Practices in Publishing and Editing
- PG7027: Workplace Professional Training Module - Glucksman Futures (not on offer in 2019/2020)
- PG6011: Digital Skills for Research Postgraduates in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- PG7002: Career Development, The Job Market and Viva Preparation for End-Stage PhD Students (not on offer in 2019/2020)
- PG7048 Generic and Transferable Skills Portfolio for CACSSS students for student in the College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences only)
How to enrol: Students go to the research module registration site, login (top right-hand corner) and register.
CACSSS postgraduate students are not restricted to taking the modules above. For a full list of postgraduate training modules available across the campus, please click here. In particular, the following modules offered outside the CACSSS Graduate School might be of interest to CACSSS postgraduate students.
- PG6012 Scholarly Approaches to Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- PG6027 Going Public: Publishing Research in Teaching & Learning in Higher Education
- PG6015 Introduction to Rsearch Ethics
- PG6025 Community-Based Participatory Research (not on offer in 2020/2021)
To register for PG6003 or PG6012 contact email@example.com
to register for all other modules go to the research module registration site, login (top right-hand corner) and register.