Postgraduate Training ModulesTweet
Postgraduate Training Modules 2021/2022
Below you can find a list of postgraduate training modules offered by the CACSSS Graduate School. These modules are available to all postgraduate research students from any discipline in UCC, either for credit or audit.
Please note that in order to get credit for these modules, full attendance at lectures is expected as well as submission of all assignments.
- PG6010: Contemporary Practices in Publishing and Editing
- PG7004 Masterclass: Contemporary Theoretical Paradigms in the Humanities
- PG7049 The PhD Journey: Research Skills for Doctoral Researchers (online) (11 October to 3 December 2021)
- PG6008 Qualitative Data Analysis and Computer Assisted Qualitative Data Analysis Software (NVivo) Training (25, 26, 27 April 2022)
- PG6011: Digital Skills for Research Postgraduates in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- PG7002: Career Development, The Job Market and Viva Preparation for End-Stage PhD Students (not on offer in 2021/2022)
How to enrol: Students go to the research module registration site, login (top right-hand corner) and register.
For a full list of postgraduate training modules available please click here. In particular, the following modules offered by other Schools/Departments might be of interest. Please email the module co-ordinator directly for further information in relation to these modules.
- PG6003 Teaching & Learning Module for Graduate Studies
- PG6009 Graduate Information Literary Skills (to register email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- PG6012 Scholarly Approaches to Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- PG6015 An Introduction to Research Integrity, Ethics and Open Science
- PG6024 Qualitative Research Inquiry
- PG6025 Community-based Participatory Research
- PG6027 Going Public: Publishing Research in Teaching & Learning in Higher Education
- PG7044 Researching Through a Gender Lens: An Interdisciplinary Introduction
To register for postgraduate training modules go to the research module registration site, login and register.