- Securing Our Future: UCC Strategic Plan 2023-2028
- UCC Strategic Plans and Impact Reports
- President's Office Staff
- President's Annual Reports
- University Leadership Team
- Past Presidents of UCC
- Athena SWAN
- Office of Sustainability and Climate Action
- European Relations and Public Affairs
- Protocols and Policies for High Level Visits
- External Advisory Board to the President
- Honorary Degrees Board
- UCC Organisational Structure
- Strategic Initiatives
Ambassador of Algeria Visits UCC
President O’Halloran welcomed H.E. Mr Mohamed Belaoura, Ambassador of Algeria, to UCC on Friday, 4 November.
Ambassador Belaoura visited the President’s Office where he signed the Visitor’s Book and was presented with a gift.
The Ambassador was accompanied on his visit by Ms Wassila Ourahmoune (Cultural Attaché, Embassy of Algeria) and Mr Mustapha Rahim (Consular Attaché, Embassy of Algeria).