- Plans for 2022-2023 Academic Year
- The School
- International Students
- Research Degrees
- Graduates registering abroad
- School's Information Publications
- Allocations Information
- Student Placement Information
- Student Placement Evaluation
- Travelling to Placement
- Contact Allocations Personnel
- International Elective Experiences
- Information for Lecturers/ALOs/CPCs
- Preceptor Information
- Useful Documents
- Maternity, Families and Primary Care
- Ageing Integrated Research
- Enhancing Cancer Awareness & Survivorship Programmes (ECASP)
- Centre for Safer Staffing and Healthcare Systems Research (The CATALYST Centre)
- J.U.S.T.I.C.E in Healthcare: Just, Universal, Sustainable, Trusted, Inclusive, Caring, & Ethical healthcare in life and death
- Mental Health and Wellbeing for the 21st Century: People, Organisations, and Places
- School of Nursing and Midwifery Annual Reports
- SURE Awards
- Current Students
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Postgraduate & Continuing Professional Development Modules
- Theory Attendance Information
- Assignments and Exams for All Students
- Useful Forms for All Students
- Disability Guide for Nurses and Midwives
- Conferences & Events
12th Annual Research 2012
12th Annual Nursing & Midwifery Research Conference
Please 'click' on the titles below for playback;
Marilyn McDonald - "Safety in Home Care: Stakeholders Charting the Research Course"
Elaine Houlihan - "To examine emergency nurses' attitudes and knowledge towards elder abuse"
Fiona Alderdice - "Measuring Well-being in Pregnancy"
S Sweeney - "To explore fathers' experience of planned home birth in Ireland"
Ruth Mulkerrins - "Parents and Children's perceptions of key issues in management and support of childhood asthma"
Conor O'Sullivan - "Learning the Hard Way: Portable computing solutions for Nursing"
Terri Ann Parnell - "Documentation Health Literacy Knowledge and Experiences of Senior year Nursing Students"
Marcia Van Riper - "How families make sense of, respond to, and use advances in Genomics "
Margaret Landers - "Patients’ Experiences of Bowel Symptoms and Self-care strategies following Sphincter-saving surgery for rectal cancer"
Kathleen Sugrue - "Manifestations of Perceived Psychological stress in patients’ with inflammatory Bowel Disease"
Bernadette Bowen - "Pulmonary rehabilitation improves clinically relevant anxiety and depression in patients with COPD"