Student Handbook 2023-2024
The student handbook provides details on the programme, structures and curriculum, explains how the programme operates in terms of learning, teaching and assessment and gives information on supports that students may see how it can be accessed.
Timetables can be accessed at the following link:
In the dropdown menus select:
- College of Medicine and Health
- Programme of study and year e.g. for 3rd Year General Nursing choose 'BSc Nursing (General) 3'
then in the 'Select Semester' dropdown menu, select:
- which week you want to view
This brings you into your timetable.
Please be advised that timetables are subject to change and you should check your timetable regularly as changes do occur. If you notice any clash in lectures on your timetable, please ask your Class Rep to email email@example.com
Please see below the course structures for the year 2023-2024 for all intakes:
Practice Placement Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- Clinical Practice Placement Guidelines
- Practice Placement Agreement 2022-2023
- Policy for Repeating a Clinical Module for BSc Nursing Programmes
- Weekend and Night Duty Guidelines for Supernumerary Students years 2 to 4
- UG School of Nursing and Midwfery Moving and Handling Policy 2022
- Mandatory and Essential Skills Policy
While On Placement
- Internal Operating Procedure
- Supportive Mechanisms for Student Learning
- Repeating Clinical Time Policy for 2005 ABA Requirements and Standards