- Journals - Electronic: Journals - Electronic
- Learning Technologies: The mission of the Learning Technologies Unit is to stimulate and support the development of electronic course delivery in UCC.
- Mark-up / file format advice and help - LaTex: Mark-up / file format advice and help
- OneDrive for Business: This service provides a cloud storage facility for UCC staff and students to store and share work files.
- Open Access Computing: This service provides general purpose and prioritised computing facilities for all University students through the Student IT Centres located across the University. Full details can be found on the SIT web site. See the service link below.
- Password Reset - UCC Student: If you forgot your password or it expired the instructions for getting it reset are detailed below.
- Plagiarism Detection: UCC's online plagiarism prevention service uses 'Turnitin' (see Plagiarism Policy) and is integrated with UCC Canvas. It operates by checking submitted work against online internet sources and previously submitted work.
- Managed Print Service: The Managed Print Service provides printing, copying and scanning in UCC.
- Publish - myTimetable: Publish allows students to create their own individual timetable.
- SharePoint: SharePoint allows you to collaborate and share documents and ideas with both colleagues and external users. << < 1 2 3 > >>