Multicultural Day, Saturday 11 May
Who are New Communities Partnership Cork? NCP is Ireland's leading and only umbrella network for migrant-led organisations. New Communities Partnership (NCP) is an independent national network of more than 150 immigrant-led groups comprising 65 nationalities with offices in Dublin and Cork with outreach to other cities. We support and strengthen our Irish citizenship communities by:
- Providing communal/social space for ethnic minority led organisations to interact, exchange ideas and empower themselves.
- Offering a unified and inclusive voice for ethnic minority communities, including those still applying for citizenship, through coordination and networking at the grassroots level.
- Making available and circulating information to our member organisations, volunteers, and the wider ethnic minority community.
- Representation and participation of ethnic minorities in decision-making processes and consultative forum.
- Providing training and building the capacity of ethnic minority groups to identify their own needs and develop an awareness of the policy context within which services are planned and delivered.
- Development of services and initiatives that respond to identified needs amongst our communities
- Drop-In Clinics
Come along to their Multicultural Day on Saturday 11th May, in Bishop Lucey Park.
For more on this story contact:
107 Shandon Street, Cork
Tel: 021 2399910