Salter's Festival of Chemistry 2011
The 2011 Salter's Festival of Chemistry took place in UCC on Wednesday May 11th. In total, 13 teams from 8 schools took part.
- Carrigaline Community School, Cork
- Clonakility Community College, Cork
- Coláiste an Chroí Naofa x 2, Cork
- Mayfield Community School x 2, Cork
- Pobalscoil Inbhear Sceine, Kerry
- Scoil Mhuire x 2, Cork
- St. Ailbe's School x 2, Tipperary
- St. Vincent's Secondary School x 2, Cork
The Salter's Challenge was won by Coláiste an Chroí Naofa from Carrignavar and The University Challenge was won by Mayfield Community School. Well done to every student that took part!